1. First page of Website is termed as-
C) JAVA script
2. ……………….. is the appearance of typed characters.
A) Size ???
3. When a file is saved for the first time-
A) a copy is automatically printed
B) it must be given a name to identify it
C) it does not need a name
D) it only needs a name if it is not going to be printed
4. Office LANS, which are scattered geographically on large scale, can be connected by the use of corporate-
5. Where are data and programme stored when the processor uses them ?
A) Main memory
B) Secondary memory
C) Disk memory
D) Programme memory
6. ………… represents raw facts, where- as …………….. is data made meaningful.
A) Information, reporting
B) Data, information
C) Information, bits
D) Records, bytes
7. Which keystroke will take you at the beginning or the end of a long document ?
A) Ctrl + PageUp and Ctrl + PageOown
B) Shift + Home and Shift + End
C) Ctrl + Home and Ctrl + End
D) The only way is by using the right scroll bar
8. What characteristic of read-only memory (ROM) makes it useful ?
A) ROM information can be easily updated.
B) Data in ROM is nonvolatile, that is, it remains there even without electrical power.
C) ROM provides very large amounts of inexpensive data storage.
D) ROM chips are easily swapped between different brands of computers.
|1. A||2. B||3. B||4. D|
|5. A||6. B||7. C||8. B|