1. A desktop computer is also known as a?
A) Palm Pilot
2. When a file contains instructions that can be carried out by the computer, it is often called a(n) ??file.
3. Documents converted to??can be published to the Web.
A) a.doc file
C) machine language
4. If a user needs information instantly available to the CPU, it should be stored?
A) on a CD
B) in secondary storage
C) in the CPU
D) in RAM
5. To what temporary area can you store text and other data, and later paste them to another location ?
A) The clipboard
D) The hard disk
6. In a spreadsheet, a???is a number you will use in a calculation.
7. After slide-directed time, if you want to move ahead automatically, click in??check box in transition of this slide group in tab of animations?
A) Transition timer
B) Automatically opter
C) Transition opter
D) Automatic timer
8. All are included in removable media except the following?
D) High disk drive
|1. B||2. C||3. D||4. B|
|5. A||6. D||7. B||8. D|