1. An applet ________
A) is an interpreted program that runs on the client
B) tracks the number of visitors to a Website
C) is a compiled program that usually runs on the client
D) collects data from visitors to a Website
2. A ________ sometimes called a boot sector virus, executes when a computer boots up because it resides in the boot sector of a floppy disk or the master boot record of a hard disk.
A) system virus
B) Trojan horse virus
C) file virus
D) None of these
3. Which error detection method uses ones complement arithmetic?
A) Simply parity check
C) Two-dimensional parity check
4. A result of a computer virus can NOT lead to ________ .
A) Disk Crash
B) Mother Board Crash
C) Corruption of program
D) Deletion of files
5. The network interface card of LAN is related to following layer of OSI Model
C) Data Link
D) All of these
6. Which of the following does NOT describe a data warehouse?
7. Which of the following is TRUE ?
A) Logical design is software-dependent
B) In a distributed database, database is stored in one physical location
C) Conceptual design translates the logical design into internal model
D) Logical design is software independent
8. A range check ________
A) ensures that only the correct data type is entered into a field
B) verifies that all required data is present
C) determines whether a number is within a specified limit
D) tests if the data in two or more associated fields is logical
|1. C||2. D||3. B||4. B|
|5. D||6. D||7. A||8. C|