1. After a picture has been taken with a digital camera and processed appropriately, the actual print of the picture is considered:
D) the process
2. A ____ typically connects personal computers within a very limited geographical area, usually within a single building.
3. Computers manipulate data in many ways, and this manipulation is ca1led
4. Programming language
A) A accurate notation used to express algorithms understand bycomputers
B) Instructions written in natural language
C) An algorithm expressed in a graphical form
D) All of the above
5. An e-mail address typically consists of a user ID followed by the ____ sign and the name of the e-mail server that manages the user s electronic post office box.
6. Software applies ____ also called algorithms, to process data.
7. A file extension is separated from the main file name with a(n) ____ but no spaces.
A) question mark
B) exclamation mark
D) None of these
8. An ad hoc query is a
A) pre-planned question
B) pre-scheduled question
C) spur-of-the moment question
D) question that will not return any result
|1. B||2. A||3. D||4. A|
|5. A||6. A||7. D||8. B|