1. Which of the following shows all the websites and pages that are already visited over a period of time
A) Status Bar
B) Task Bar
C) History List
D) Tool Bar
2. A Web browser is an example of:
A) Open Source Software
B) Horizontal Market Software
C) Vertical Market Software
3. Hyperlink in a web document usually appears:
A) Bold and Coloured
B) Bold and Italicized
C) Underlined and coloured
D) Bold and underlined
4. Which of the following allows users to upload files to an online site so that they can be viewed and edited from another location
A) Office Live
B) Microsoft Outlook
C) Common-Purpose applications
D) Web-hosted Technology
5. The letter and the number of the intersecting column and row is the ……..
A) Cell location
B) Cell position
C) Cell address
D) Cell coordinates
6. In Power-point, the Footer and Header button can be found on the Insert tab in which of the following groups
A) Illustrations Group
B) Object Group
C) Text Group
D) Tables Group
7. In the basic computer processing cycle which of the following are present
A) In the basic computer processing cycle which of the following are present
B) System and application
C) Data information and application
D) Hardware, software and storage
8. Which of the following defines a Firmware
A) The physical Component used in a computer system.
B) A set of instructions through which a computer does one or more work.
C) People involved in the computing process.
D) A set of programs that are pre-installed in read-only memory of computer during manufacturing.
|1. C||2. B||3. C||4. D|
|5. C||6. C||7. A||8. D|