1. When data changes in multiple lists and all lists are not updated, this causes ????
A) data redundancy
B) information overload
C) duplicate data
D) data inconsistency
2. What is a backup ?
A) Restoring the information backup
B) An exact copy of a systems information
C) The ability to get a system up and running in the event of a system crash or failure
D) All of these
3. The Internet is ??????
A) a large network of networks
B) an internal communication system for a business
C) a communication system for the Indian government
D) a communication system for some states of India
4. Computers that are portable and convenient for users who travel are known as ????
5. One advantage of dial-up Internet access is
A) it utilises broadband technology
B) it is Indian
C) it uses a router for security
D) it utilises existing telephone service
6. What is the process of copying software programs from secondary storage media to the hard disk called ?
7. Which process checks to ensure that the components of the computer are operating and connected properly ?
8. A means of capturing an image (drawing or photo) so that it can be stored on a computer is??????
|1. D||2. B||3. A||4. D|
|5. D||6. D||7. A||8. C|