1. Producing Output involves:
A) Accepting information from the outside world
B) Communication with another computer
C) Moving and storing information
D) Communicating information to the outside world
2. One of the reasons to copy files from CD – ROM to the computers hard disk is:
A) The above stated procedure cannot be done
B) Faster access
C) To be able to print
D) CD – ROM can only be read once
3. The place in a computer, where the OS, application programs and data in current use are kept so that they can be quickly reached by the computer processor is?
D) Access control list
4. Which of the following is / are the functions of operating system?
A) Memory Management
B) Access to I/O devices
C) Controlled Access to files
D) All the above
5. The easiest way to select text is to left click the mouse and ?
A) Hold the Shift key
B) Hold the Ctrl key
C) Move the mouse
D) Drag Over the words you want to highlight
6. Which part of the URL http://www.ibps.in/clerks2012.html will specify the rules to be followed when accessing a file ?
7. Moving the page around to view all the pages in the document on the screen is referred to as:
8. Which of the following is the short-cut key to close an active tab of a browser?
A) Alt + F4
B) Ctrl + C
C) Ctrl + F4
D) Ctrl + W
|1. D||2. B||3. B||4. D|
|5. D||6. A||7. D||8. D|