1. Which of the following characteristics is/are used to compute the results from excel data?
D) Formula and Function
2. ……. is a combination of text, audio, still images, animation, video.
3. Which of the following refers to the process of trading goods over the internet?
4. Multiple autonomous computers communicating through a computer network to achieve a common goal is called …….
A) Centralized Computing
B) Co-operative Computing
C) Distributed Computing
D) Connected Computing
5. In order to change page margins in a word document:
A) Drag the scroll box on the scroll bars.
B) Delete the margin boundaries on the ruler
C) Right Click on the ruler
D) Drag the margin boundaries on the ruler
6. USB 3.0 is the second major revision of the Universal Serial Bus standard for Computer Connectivity. Which of the following is true about USB 3.0?
A) It is more than 10 times as fast as USB 2.0
B) Its Data transfer rate is up to 5 Gbits/sec
C) Power consumption is less than USB 2.0
D) All the above
7. MICR is exclusively used in:
B) Super markets
C) Stock markets
D) Banking Industry
8. A communication system which provides communication in both directions, but not simultaneously is known as:
D) Only 1 and 2
|1. D||2. C||3. D||4. C|
|5. D||6. D||7. D||8. A|