1. Which of the following operating systems does not exist?
A) Windows 7
B) Mac OS X
C) Windows CE
D) Windows 12
2. Which of the following is true about Operating System?
A) It is an interface between user and the computer.
B) It manages all resources
C) It does all Memory management and Process management tasks
D) All are true
3. ……. is a software for personal computers that combines the most commonly used functions of many productivity software programs into one application.
A) Integrated Software
B) Application Software
C) System Software
D) Software Suite
4. Expand RDBMS.
A) Relative Database Management System
B) Rational Database Minimize System
C) Relational Database Management System
D) Relational Database Maximize System
5. ….. is the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques to gather evidence suitable for presentation in a court of law.
D) Computer Forensics
6. Which of the following is not a logic gate?
7. DSL is an example of a …… connection
C) Both 1 and 2
8. …… is the art and science of writing hidden messages in such a way that no one, apart from the sender and intended recipient, suspects the existence of the message.
|1. D||2. D||3. A||4. C|
|5. D||6. D||7. A||8. C|