1. The main folder on a storage device is called …..
A) Root directory
C) Device driver
2. To protect the computer from hacker intrusions, ….. must be installed.
D) Yahoo Messenger
3. Which of the following is used to read handwritten or printed text to make a digital image that is stored in memory?
B) Laser beam
4. A program designed to destroy data on the computer which can travel to infect other computers is called a …..
5. Thesaurus option is available in ….. menu.
A) Page layout
6. Blu-Ray disk is an example of a(n) ….
A) Hard disk
B) Magnetic Disk
C) Optical Disk
D) Output Device
7. Which of the following is true about Name box?
A) It appears at the left of the formula bar
B) It appears below the menu bar
C) It shows the locations of the active cell.
D) Both 1 and 3
8. Which of the following is known as non volatile memory?
A) Hard Disk
B) Floppy Disk
D) All the above
|1. A||2. A||3. C||4. D|
|5. C||6. C||7. D||8. D|