1. Which of the following allows you to insert graphics into a word document?
C) Basic Shapes
D) All of the above
2. An email address consists of:
A) Domain name
B) User name
C) Username followed by password
D) Username followed by domain name
3. ERP is an acronym for:
A) Enterprise Retirement Planning
B) Enterprise Relationship Planning
C) Enterprise Resource Planning
D) Enterprise Reorder Planning
4. …… is the storage area for e-mails.
B) Mail box
D) Hard Disk
5. Three types of Compact disks include CD-ROM, CD-R and ……
6. Collecting personal information and effectively posing as another individual is known as:
D) Identity Theft
7. Which of the following controls the manner of interaction between the user and the operating system?
A) Language Translator
C) User Interface
8. Which of the following best defines Embedded system?
A) A program that comes wrapped in a box
B) A program that is permanent part of a computer
C) A computer that is a part of a larger computer
D) A computer and software system that controls a machine
|1. D||2. D||3. C||4. B|
|5. D||6. B||7. C||8. D|