1. The ……….. settings are automatic and standard.
2. Which of the following peripheral devices displays information to a user?
C) Secondary Storage Devices
D) Secondary Storage Media
3. Bandwidth refers to
A) The cost of the cable required to implement a WAN
B) The cost of the cable required to implement a LAN
C) The amount of information a peer-to-peer network can store
D) The amount of information a communication medium can transfer in a given amount of time
4. A processor that collects the transmissions from several communication media and send them over a single line that operates at a higher capacity is called ……..
5. Which of the following is not a form of Biometrics?
C) Retina Scan
D) Breath Scan
6. Which of the following best defines a compiler?
A) Translates machine language into a high level language
B) Translates one statement at a time as the program executes
C) Translates two statements at a time as the program executes
D) Produces object code
7. Which of the following is not a web browser?
C) Microsoft Outlook
D) Internet Explorer
8. What is the cell content alignment by default in a Excel?
A) Left Aligned
B) Centrally Aligned
C) Text is left aligned and numbers are right aligned
D) Text is right aligned and numbers are left aligned
|1. A||2. A||3. D||4. A|
|5. B||6. D||7. C||8. C|