1. What is the difference between a check box and Radio button?
A) No difference
B) In radio buttons multiple options can be selected whereas in check boxes only single option can be selected
C) In check boxes as well as radio buttons multiple options can be selected, but radio buttons can be used only twice
D) In check boxes multiple options can be selected whereas in radio buttons only single option can be selected
2. Which of the following is true about Secondary Storage?
A) Does not require constant power
B) Does not use magnetic media
C) Consists of four main types of devices
D) Does not store information for later retrieval
3. ….. means that the data contained in a database is accurate and reliable?
A) Data Redundancy
B) Data Integrity
C) Data Integrity
D) Data Consistency
4. Documents converted to ….. can be published to the Web?
A) a doc file
C) Machine language
5. …….. is an access method in which collisions are entirely avoided.
D) None of these
6. A ……. typically connects personal computers within a very limited geographical area, usually within a single building?
7. Who is/are the founders of Microsoft?
A) Bill Gates
B) Bill Gates and Allen Paul
C) Steve Jobs
D) Bill Gates and Steve Jobs
8. Name the device that provides attachment points for RAM, Video Cards, Graphics card, Modem etc.
B) father board
|1. D||2. A||3. B||4. D|
|5. D||6. A||7. B||8. C|