1. What command is used to partition a hard drive?
D) Count the number of instructions.
2. For most of computers,the number of scan lines varies between
A) 100 and 1000
B) 200 and 2000
C) 300 and 3000
D) None of these
3. The ….. tells the rest of the computer how to carry out a programs instructions.
B) System Unit
C) Control Unit
4. You are working on a complex marketing problem and want to use the Solver feature of Excel. What are the three pieces of information that must be provided to the Solver to solve the problem?
A) Your data, variables, and constraints.
B) Your target, variables and data range.
C) Your target, variables and constraints.
D) Your target, subtotals and constraints.
5. Default line spacing in Word is
6. The computer code for interchange of information between terminals is
7. Which of the following command is used to count just the number of lines contained in a file ?
8. One of the major components of a PC is the Central Processing Unit (CPU) which can be best described as:
A) The device that sends the bus signals telling it what to do.
B) The area that regulates all of the system power usage
C) The area where all the of the Basic input/output routines are stored
D) The area where all of the processing takes place
|1. A||2. A||3. B||4. C|
|5. A||6. A||7. A||8. D|