1. A???typically connects personal computers within a very limited geographical area, usually within a single building.
2. Computers manipulate data in many ways, and this manipulation is called?
3. An e-mail address typically consists of a user ID followed by the ??? sign and the name of the e-mail server that manages the user?s electronic post office box.
4. Software applies??, also called algorithms, to process data.
5. A file extension is separated from the main file name with a(n) ??, but no spaces.
A) question mark
B) exclamation mark
D) None of these
6. An ad hoc query is a______________
A) pre-planned question
B) pre-scheduled question
C) spur-of-the-moment question
D) question that will not return any results
7. A Web ??? consists of one or more Web pages located on a Web server.
8. The desktop contains small graphics called?
|1. A||2. D||3. A||4. A|
|5. D||6. B||7. B||8. C|