1. In Computer terminology, Choices are usually referred to as?
2. Which of the following contains Only input devices?
A) Scanner, Printer, Monitor
B) Keyboard, Printer, Monitor
C) Mouse, Printer, Monitor
3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to the group?
4. What is the function of a Drop Cap in MS – Word?
A) It does not allow capital letters to be used in the documents.
B) It turns the first letter of each word into Upper Case
C) It lets you begin a paragraph with a large dropped Initial capital letter
D) It automatically starts all paragraphs and sentences with capital letters
5. Network Components are connected to the same cable in the …… topology.
6. When computer processes the data, the intermediate data is stored in?
C) Hard Disk
7. The Process of sending data to a number of stations at the same time is known as ?
8. What is the maximum storage capacity of a CD?
A) 700 MB
B) 1000 MB
C) 1024 MB
D) 2000 MB
|1. A||2. D||3. D||4. C|
|5. C||6. A||7. A||8. A|