1. Codes consisting of lines of varying widths or lengths that are computer-readable are known as____________
A) an ASCII code
B) a magnetic tape
C) an OCR scanner
D) a bar code
2. To instruct Word to fit the width of a column to the contents of a table automatically, click the button and then point to AutoFit Contents.
A) Fit to Form
3. Why is it unethical to share copyrighted files with your friends ?
A) It is not unethical, because it is legal.
B) It is unethical because the files are being given for free.
C) Sharing copyrighted files without permission breaks copyright laws.
D) It is not unethical because the files are being given for free.
4. Reusable optical storage will typica1ly have the acronym__________
5. The most common type of storage devices are__________
6. A device that connects to a network without the use of cables is said to be_________
D) open source
7. A person who used his or her expertise to gain access to other peoples computers to get information illegally or do damage is a______________
C) instant messenger
8. To access properties of an object, the mouse technique to use is__________________
|1. D||2. D||3. C||4. D|
|5. D||6. B||7. A||8. C|