1. Which of the following are advantages of CD-ROM as a storage media?
A) CD-ROM is an inexpensive way to store large, amount of data and information
B) CD-ROM disks retrieve data and information more quickly than magnetic disks do
C) CD-ROMs make less errors than magnetic media
D) An of the above
2. A repair for a known software bug, usually available at no charge on the Internet, is called a ??????
3. When data changes in multiple lists and all lists are not updated, this causes ??????
A) data redundancy
B) information overload
C) duplicate data
D) data inconsistency
4. Computers that are portable and convenient for users who travel are known as ??????
5. Hackers ??????
A) all have the same motive
B) are people who maintain computers
C) may legally break into computers as long as they do not do any damage
D) break into other peoples computers
6. Unauthorised copying of software to be used for personal gain instead of for personal backups is called ??????
A) program thievery
B) data snatching
C) software piracy
D) program looting
7. Junk e-mail is also called ??????
C) cookie crumbs
D) sniffer script
8. What is the most popular hardware for multimedia creations ?
C) Mainframe Computers
|1. D||2. B||3. D||4. D|
|5. D||6. C||7. A||8. A|