1. Which of the following is the minimum zoom percentage supported by MS Word?
2. DSL is an example of ………… connection.
3. The number of pixels displayed on a screen is known as the screen …..
B) Colour Depth
C) Refresh Rate
D) Viewing Size
4. Which of the following is the correct order of the four major functions of a computer?
A) Process, Output, Input, Storage
B) Input, Output, Process, Storage
C) Process, Storage, Input, Output
D) Input, Process, Output, Storage
5. ……. servers store and manage files for network users.
6. Which of the following keys is used to move to the bottom of the document?
A) Insert key
B) Home Key
C) Ctrl + End
7. Which of the following folder retains copies of mails that are started but are not yet ready to send?
D) Sent Items
8. Date and time are available on the desktop are available at which of the following places?
B) My Computer
C) Recycle Bin
D) Only 2 and 3
|1. A||2. D||3. A||4. D|
|5. C||6. C||7. C||8. A|