1. The role of a???generally is to determine a buyer?s needs and match it to the correct hardware and software.
A) computer Scientist
B) computer sales representative
C) computer consultant
D) corporate trainer
2. Which of the following groups consist of only output devices ?
A) Scanner, Printer, Monitor
B) Keyboard, Printer, Monitor
C) Mouse, Printer, Monitor
D) Plotter, Printer, Monitor
3. The rectangular area of the screen that displays a program, data, and/or information is a?
A) title bar
C) dialog box
4. A(n)???contains commands that can be selected.
5. An error is also known as?
6. Arithmetic Operations?
A) involve matching one data item to another to determine if the first item is greater than, equal to, or less than the other item
B) sort data items according to standard, predefined criteria in ascending order or descending order
C) use conditions with operators such as AND, OR and NOT
D) include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
7. Sending an e-mail is similar to?
A) picturing an event
B) narrating a story
C) writing a letter
D) creating a drawing
8. Promotion in Marketing means?
A) passing an examination
B) elevation from one grade to another
C) selling the products through various means
D) selling the product in specific areas
|1. B||2. D||3. D||4. B|
|5. A||6. D||7. C||8. C|