1. Which of the following is associated with Lord Wellesley, the Governor General of India from 1798 to 1805?
A) Subsidiary Alliance
B) First Mysore War
C) Conquest of Rajputana
D) Doctrine of Lapse
2. When Akbar was young his guardian was
C) Abul Fazal
D) Bairam Khan
3. The famous ?Satriya dance? of Assam got national recognition in the year
4. Where was the first?university in?modern India founded ?
5. Who designed the?National?Flag of independent India ?
A) Pingley Venkayya
B) Mahatma Gandhi
C) Rabindranath Tagore
6. ?Lakh Baksh? was a title given to the ruler
D) Qutub-ud-din Aibak
7. Nalanda University was a great centre of learning, especially in
8. Milindapanho is in the form of a dialogue between the king Menander and Buddhist monk
|1. C||2. C||3. A||4. A|
|5. A||6. D||7. B||8. D|