1. How did Hiuen Tsang undertake journey from and to India?
A) He came by land route but returned by sea route
B) He came by sea route and also returned by sea route
C) He came by land route and also returned by land route
2. The Gandhara school of Art was influenced most by the
3. Who was the founder of All India Muslim League?
A) Liyaqat Ali Khan
B) Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
C) Mohammad Ali Jinnah
D) Nawab Saleem Ullah Khan
4. The Chinese pilgrim Fa ? Hien visited India during the reign of
A) Chandragupta II
B) Chandragupta I
5. Which one the following kingdoms was founded by Raja Odeyar?
6. In 1757, Siraj-ud-daula was defeated by
7. Frontier Gandhi was the nickname of
A) Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan
C) Mahatma Gandhi
D) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
8. The only ruler of India who ruled over territories in Central Asia beyond the Pamirs was
|1. D||2. C||3. A||4. C|
|5. C||6. C||7. D||8. A|