1. The battle that was fought between Ahmad Shah Abdali and the Marathas in 1761 was
A) 1st battle of Panipat
B) 2nd battle of Panipat
C) 3rd battle of Panipat
2. Among the following foreign travellers who was the first to?visit India?
B) Abdur Rajjak
D) Ibn Batuta
3. Against whom Skandagupta had to wage long wars on the North West border?
4. During the Indian freedom Struggle, who of the following founded the Parthana Samaj?
A) Keshab Chandra Sen
B) Eshwar Chandra Vidyasagar
C) Atmaram Pandurang
D) Gopal Hari Deshmukh
5. ?Ashtangika Marg? the path for the elimination of human misery, was propounded by
C) Adi Shankaracharya
6. With which of the following religions are monastries, temples and stupas associated ?
7. What was the only permanent effect of hte invasions of Mahmud Ghaznavi?
A) Control over Western India
B) Control over Kashmir
C) Annexation of Punjab
8. Which of the following kings of ancient India embraced Jainism and became a Sanyasi?
D) Chandra Gupta Maurya
|1. C||2. D||3. B||4. D|
|5. D||6. B||7. C||8. D|