1. The ?Ajivikas? were a
A) Sect founded by Charvaka
B) Sect contemporary to the Mahavira
C) Sect founded by Shankaracharya
D) Breakaway branch of the Buddhists
2. ?Charak? was the famous court Physician of
B) Chandragupta Maurya
3. The first battle of Panipat was fought between
A) Humayun and Shershah
B) Rana Sanga and Babur
C) Akbar and Hemu
D) Ibrahim Lodhi and Babur
4. Firing in Jallianwala Bag was ordered by
A) Lord Simson
5. With which one of the following movements is the slogan “Do or die” associated?
A) Swadeshi Movement
B) Non-Cooperation Movement
C) Civil Disobedience Movement
D) Quit India Movement
6. Which was the only Indus site with an artificial brick dockyard ?
7. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched ?
A) Janjira Fort : Maharashtra
B) Gingee Fort :?Tamil?Nadu
C) Daulatabad Fort : Rajasthan
D) Asirgarh Fort : Madhya Pradesh
8. Which of the following was the court language during the reign of Akbar?
|1. B||2. A||3. B||4. B|
|5. C||6. B||7. D||8. B|