1. The Indian National Congress was formed during the Governor Generalship of
A) Lord Ripon
B) Lord William Bentinck
C) Lord Dufferin
D) Lord Curzon
2. Who is believed to have composed the treatise ?Nratya Shastra? ?
3. What was the original name of the ?Shaheed Minar? in Kolkata ?
A) Victoria Memorial
B) Ochtorloney Memorial
C) Hastings Square
4. Prince Elara conquered Ceylon (now Sri Lanka) in the 2nd Century BC. To which Dynasty of the Dravidian rulers did he belong ?
5. During the freedom struggle, Aruna Asaf Ali was a major woman organizer of underground activity in
A) Civil Disobedience Movement
B) Non-Cooperation Movement
C) Quit India Movement
D) Swadeshi Movement
6. Chandragupta Maurya’s empire extended in the north-west upto
7. Which of the following was not a kingdom in ancient India?
8. Among the four dynasties listed below, which one minted coins made of lead?
|1. C||2. A||3. B||4. B|
|5. B||6. C||7. B||8. B|