1. ?During whose tenure as the Viceroy of India were the great martyrs Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru hanged?
A) Lord Curzon
B) Lord Irwin
C) ?Lord Minto
D) Lord Chemsford
2. Which of the following domesticated animals were absent in the terracottas of Indus civilization ?
3. Kabir was a pupil of which personality ?
4. India and Pakistan were partitioned under which of the following plans of the British colonial government ?
A) Mountbatten Plan
B) Cripps Plan
C) Chelmsford Plan
D) Wavell Plan
5. Satyagraha finds expression in
B) Communal riots
C) Armed Conflicts
6. Anekantavada is a core theory and philosophy of which one of the following?
7. At which one of the following places did Mahatma Gandhi first start his Satyagraha in India?
8. The official religion during the rule of the Sunga dynasty was
D) The Ajivika religion
|1. A||2. C||3. C||4. A|
|5. C||6. D||7. C||8. A|