1. Samudragupta of the Gupta dynasty was unique among the Indian Hindu rulers owing to
A) His contribution to the revival of Hinduism
B) His passion for conquest and empire building
C) ?He founded an empire that lasted over two centuries
D) His patronage of art, especially music and poetry
2. The battle at Waihind in 1008-09 A.D was fought between
A) Muhammad Ghori and Prithviraj
B) Muhammad Ghori and Jaichandra
C) Mahmud of Ghazni and Anandapala
D) Mahmud of Ghazni and Jayapala
3. Who propounded the Saptanga Theory?
4. The most famous musician at the court of Akbar was Tansen. His original name was
A) Baz Bahadur
B) Makaranda Pande
C) Lai Kalwant
D) Ramatanu Pande
5. Who among the following was appointed by Ashoka to administer justice in his empire?
6. Who put an end to the system of Dual Government in Bengal?
B) Warren Hastings
C) Regulating Act
D) British Parliament
7. Azad Hind Fauj was founded in 1943 in
8. What inspired the paintings of Ajanta ?
A) Compassionate Buddha
B) Radha Krishna leela
C) Jain Tirthankaras
D) Mahabharat encounters
|1. B||2. C||3. C||4. A|
|5. A||6. B||7. C||8. A|