1. Under whose patronage was the Khandariya Mahadeo Temple at Khajuraho built ?
2. Which is the most accepted date of the composition of the Rigveda?
A) 1500 BC
B) 1000 BC
C) 4500 BC
D) 1500 BC to 1000 BC
3. Which was the first National News Agency of India?
A) The Indian Review
B) The Free Press of India
C) The Associated Press of India
D) None of the above
4. How did Sultan Qutb-ud-din Aibak die?
A) He died after a fall from his horse while playing Chaugan
B) He was treacherously stabled to death by one of his ambitious nobles
C) Both A and B
D) Only B
5. Which one of the following Gupta rulers was related to the Licchavis on his mother’s side?
6. During indian freedom struggle, which one of the following happened earlist?
A) Gandhi-Irwin Pact
B) Simon Commission
C) Tripuri Session of congress
7. Which among the following is a folk dance of India ?
8. In which Governor-General?s reign railway lines in India were established?
A) Lord Dalhousie
B) Lord Kenning
C) Lord Cornwallis
D) Lord William Bentick
|1. A||2. D||3. C||4. A|
|5. C||6. B||7. A||8. A|