1. The statue of Gomateshwara at Sravanabelagola was built by
B) Chandragupta Maurya
2. Which of the following was the capital of the Chola Kings ?
3. Which of the following regions did not form the part of Ashokas Empires?
4. Which one of the Chola kings conquered Ceylon?
5. In which one of the following provinces was a Congress ministry not formed under the Act of 1935?
6. Which one of the following usages was a post-Vedic development ?
7. The significance of the Bengal Regulation of 3 lies in the fact that
A) It accommodated the personal laws of Hindus and Muslims
B) It provided for the appointment of the Indian Law Commission
C) It restricted the application of English law to Englishmen only
D) It provided for the establishment of the Supreme court
8. What was Sher Shah Suri precious legacy to the Mughals?
A) Organization of Army
B) Mansabdari System
C) Provincial Administration
D) Land Revenue System
|1. D||2. B||3. C||4. C|
|5. A||6. A||7. C||8. D|