1. Which one of the following was initially the most powerful city state of India in the 6th century B.C.?
2. The Huna leader Mihirgula was defeated by
3. The Mansabdari system introduced by Akbar was borrowed from the system followed in
4. In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alexander’s general Seleucus Nicator and received the territories of Kabul and Balochistan?
B) Ashok the Great
C) Chandragupta Maurya
D) Dasharatha Maurya
5. Mahamastakabhisheka, a great religious event, is associated with and done for who of the following?
6. What was the reason or ground for the British Empire to annex Sambalpur in 1850?
A) Lack of proper governance
B) Subsidiary Alliance
C) Death of its ruler without any heir
7. Who built the Ibadatkhana at Fatehpur Sikri?
8. Who had demarcated the border-line between India and Pakistan?
B) Lord Durand
D) None of these
|1. A||2. D||3. A||4. A|
|5. B||6. A||7. C||8. C|