1. Ramya who is facing South turns to her left and walks 15 metres, then she turns to her left and walks 7 metres, then facing west she walks 15 metres. How far is she from her original position?
A) 10 metres
B) 7 metres
C) 30 metres
D) 15 metres
2. Amol is standing facing north. He walks 10kmstrait, turns left and walks another 10km turns right and walk 5km and finally, turns left and walks 15km to reach a park, which direction is he facing now ?
3. A clock is so placed that at 2 p.m. the minute hand points towards north – west. In which direction does the hour hand point at 6.00 p.m.?
4. A clock is so placed that at 12 noon its hour hand points towards north-east. In what direction does the minute hand point at 4.00 clock?
5. A watch shows 4.30. If the minute hand points to east, in what direction will the hour hand point?
6. A person travels 12 km towards the east and then travels 5 km towards the left. How far and in what direction is he from the original point?
A) 17 km towards north-east
B) 13 km towards north-east
C) 17 km towards south-west
D) 13 km towards south-west
7. A person starts from his house and goes 15 km northwards, then travels 4 km to the left, and then 5 km towards the left, then again travels 10 km towards the left, and then 18 km towards the right. how far is he from his house and in what direction?
A) 19 km to the south-east
B) 10 km to the south-east
C) 19 km to the north-west
D) 10 km to the north-west
8. One evening, shiva was facing a pole. The shadow of the pole fell exactly to his right. which direction was he facing?
|1. B||2. B||3. D||4. C|
|5. C||6. B||7. B||8. A|