1. One morning, piyush and ravi were talking, facing each other. It was observed that Piyush’s shadow fell to his left. Then, which direction was Ravi facing?
2. A watch shows 5:15. If the minute hand points to the west, then in which direction will the hour hand point?
3. Srinath walked 2Km west of his house and then turned south covering 4Km. Finally, he moved 3Km towards east and then again 1 Km west. How far is he from his initial position?
A) 10 km
B) 9 km
C) 2 km
D) 4 km
4. If South-East becomes North, North-East becomes west and so on, what will west become?
5. Srikanth walks 10 metres in front and 10 meters to the right. Then every time turning to his left he walks 5,15 and 15 metres respectively how far is he now from his starting point?
A) 15 m
B) 10 m
C) 12 m
D) 5 m
6. The time on the watch is quarter to three. If the minute-hand points to North-East, in which direction does the hour hand point?
7. A watchman is standing in a light – house facing north. He turned 135? clockwise, then 315? anti-clockwise. After some time he again turned 45? clockwise. Which direction is he facing now ?
A) South – West
B) North – East
8. A child was playing with water, spraying it vigorously on himself on a pleasant Sunday morning. One of the children surrounding him claimed he saw a beautiful rainbow. This kid was found standing on the
A) West side
B) North side
C) South side
D) East side
|1. B||2. A||3. D||4. C|
|5. D||6. A||7. A||8. A|