1. Which of the following is not a form of precipitation?
2. Which type of rainfall leads to the formation of the windward and the Leeward side?
D) All of these
3. Which cloud is known a high cloud?
4. A sudden fall in the barometric reading indicates
C) Fine weather
D) Extreme cold
5. Humidity in air
A) Is not affected by the change in atmospheric temperature
B) Increases with increase in atmospheric temperature
C) Decreases with increase in atmospheric temperature
D) Does not show any consistent behaviour with the change in atmospheric temperature
6. Dew point is
A) Incoming solar radiation.
B) A low pressure system in lower atmosphere.
C) Amount of actual water vapour present per unit volume of air.
D) A temperature at which a given sample of air becomes saturated.
7. The form of precipitation in which the raindrops get frozen into ice on coming in contact with a cold layer of air near the earth’s surface is called
8. The dense mass of small water drops on smoke or dust particles in the lower layers of the atmosphere is
|1. C||2. C||3. A||4. B|
|5. C||6. D||7. C||8. D|