1. The indigenous people living in the steppes of the soviet union are the
A) Nisqually Indian Tribe
B) Nooksack Indian Tribe
D) Resighini Rancheria
2. The non ecummene areas of the world are the
A) populated area
B) Sparsely populated areas
C) Most populated area
D) Less populated area
3. What is Karaganda?
A) Karaganda,is the name of coal field located in Russian federation.
B) Karaganda,is the name of Gold field located in Russian federation.
C) Karaganda,is the name of Coal field located in USA
D) Karaganda,is the name of Gold field located in USA
4. The chindwin basin is sutiated in
5. The only important rail-road which connects the caspian sea coast with the persian gulf area passes through
6. The scale on which the intensity of an earthquake is measured is named after
7. Green Index has been developed by
A) United Nations Environment Program
B) United Kingdom
8. Port of portugal is a variety of
|1. C||2. B||3. A||4. D|
|5. C||6. B||7. A||8. B|